Amoria Bond is looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants within our Engineering, IT and SAP teams – either on contract or perm.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Recruitment Consultants on a Senior to Manager Level to progress further, gain stronger earning potential, more management responsibility and a better working environment.
What we offer
- A company, in which recruitment consultants can practice the recruitment profession, giving unrivalled progression, training, development, and support to enable us to give the highest quality global service to our clients and candidates through an ethical and professional approach.
- Living values like: Positivity, Respect, Ownership, Fun, Excellence and Success (PROFES)
- Growing fast but with a focus on quality and expanding into new markets and international locations
- Giving you every help and support needed to set up a new market and grow your own team
- Offering an uncapped commission scheme, multiple company trips/year, monthly Lunch Clubs, company pension scheme, car allowance and much more
- The opportunity to give back through international projects ran by the Amoria Bond Charitable Trust
- Great office location in the heart of Cologne
What we like to see from you
- You have a proven track record of success as a 360° Recruitment Consultant, ideally within IT, SAP or Global Engineering
- You enjoy to train and develop new trainees in your team
- You like to take on a new challenge that will reward your efforts
- You are fluent in German and have very good English skills
Perhaps the reality of your recruitment environment isn’t what you were initially promised. Maybe you aren’t receiving the benefits you deserve because you are restricted by a shared or capped commission structure. Or you want to reach your full potential as a recruitment consultant, but your employer’s training capacity or progression plan is limited.
We are interested in experienced recruitment consultants on a senior to manager level from any sector who have a proven history of success within their current business.
Apply now for a confidential discussion: email@example.com
Remote work is possible! You are hesitant or simply not able to fully relocate to Cologne right now?
Experienced recruitment consultants with a track record of success and billings will be given the benefit to mainly work remotely focusing on their existing markets, although it will be mandatory to join our cologne office from time to time in person (e.g. 1 Day a week or 1-full-week a month) depending on your role and location.