Job title: Content Manager
Based: Didsbury, Manchester
Employment type: Permanent
Are you a Content Manager? Blog Writer? Or maybe a Researcher with a real love for writing? The marketing team at Amoria Bond is expanding and we’re looking for a Content Manager to join the team.
We’re based in a lovely office in the Towers Business Park, Didsbury, M20 2DX. You’ll join as a vital member of the marketing function, creating great content to help our clients and candidates get the most out of Amoria Bond and our years of recruitment experience.
As our new Content Manager, you can expect:
Pay: £23,000.00 – 30,000.00pa
Hours: 08:30-17:00 Monday – Thursday and 08:30–16:00 on a Friday
Reporting Line: A senior member of the marketing function
The new Content Manager at Amoria Bond will have responsibility for implementing and executing our strategy. Which means you will need to be confident in producing great content that not only engages and enriches the lives of our audience, but helps increase the organic traffic to our website.
Due to the importance of blogs, whitepapers, articles and the quality of written word on our website, the ideal candidate should have an understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and the ability to execute these techniques whilst maintaining the integrity of the Amoria Bond brand and expertise.
Responsibilities will include:
– Create a content roadmap
– Write articles
– Write blogs
– Write whitepapers
– Support with writing job adverts
– Support with writing outbound email campaigns
– Support with messaging
– Support our social media consultant
– Keeping the website up to date with SEO
This is a new role to Amoria Bond, which means you will need entrepreneurial and self-starter traits with a huge desire to make this your own. It would be amazing for you to have skills like these:
– SEO – An understanding is good, but in-depth knowledge would be incredible!
– Google Analytics – You’ll be required to measure your success…
– Excel – Who doesn’t need Excel?!
– Word – You’ll be writing a lot!
– Content Management Systems – We’ll be posting a lot on the website…
– SEMrush | Screamingfrog – This will highlight where we need to improve the website!
In summary, we are super excited to be expanding the marketing team, so, if you think you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity to work in our friendly, fast paced team, apply now.