We are Amoria Bond! – A Sunday Times Top 100 Recruitment consultancy with attractive international offices in Amsterdam, Manchester, Cologne and Singapore.
We are looking for a commercially-minded and experienced Lead Consultant – Temporary Recruitment Solutions (m/f/x) to join our Cologne Office in Germany.
As your team expands, you will evolve your management skills to progress Senior Consultants and thus develop your teams to a size and success level where you will be considered for Profit Centre Management and further Strategic Management or Directorship.
Your main tasks
– You will be responsible for launching Amoria Bonds new AÜG business in Germany, working alongside our Highly Successful and Award-Winning Freelance & Permanent Divisions
– The purpose of this leadership role is to build lasting teams while role modelling best practice within the Temporary Worker Sector. Winning new clients, sourcing new candidates and building and maintaining professional relationships will all be part of your day to day duties.
– You will work closely along-side well-trained and established teams to sell Temporary Solutions into Automotive, Engineering & Manufacturing Sectors
– You’ll lead and execute Business Development Strategies across existing and new markets (We already have strong relationships across Automotive, Robotics, Power & Energy Sectors with clients demanding an AÜG Service)
– We are interested in hearing from experienced 360° Recruitment Consultants from any Engineering or IT-based disciplines who have a history of successful recruitment experience and strong people management skills. We will consider All Engineering or IT Sectors. You will have the opportunity to develop your division at Amoria Bond from scratch.
– You have proven expertise in providing Temporary Recruitment Solutions in Germany
– Knowledge of relevant labour law regulations and a sound understanding of collective bargaining regulations in the temporary employment sector is desirable
– At least 3 Years’ experience working within the Temporary Worker Sector on both Client and Candidate Acquisition
– Good Understanding of the AÜG Business & Pricing Model
– Degree qualification is preferred within a Business related subject. However, we will consider candidates who have completed an apprenticeship, if they have more than three years’ experience within the AÜG sector
What you can expect from us
– You will participate in our award-winning leadership training program.
– A structured, transparent career plan with the opportunity to progress further into management positions
– Our offices have fast communication channels, flat hierarchies, feedback culture and a unique international spirit.
– You can expect a market-compliant base salary with a transparent salary increase with every career level achieved.
– We offer attractive earning opportunities through one of the best commission models on the market and additional bonus payments. You can expect to earn around 100-150k € OTE.
– A modern office in a central location – directly on the Schildergasse in the heart of Cologne with perfect connections to public transport.
– Like-minded, friendly and supportive teammates.
Attractive incentives and team events are also waiting for you:
– Three Incentive journeys a year (e.g., Las Vegas, Dubai, Ibiza).
– Monthly “Lunch Clubs” in Top Restaurants
– Regular team events and team nights.
– Annual participation in social projects through our charity organization, e.g. building houses in one of the Shanty Towns in Lima, Peru.
Do you want the opportunity to lead an ambitious and successful recruitment division? Are you looking for a company that can progress you to directorship? Are you interested in a dynamic, ambitious plan for the future? Then we would like to get to know you!
Please apply via the form on this page and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For further information about joining Amoria Bond feel free to contact us at any time. Or take a look at our homepage.