Recruitment Consultant in Singapore
Amoria Bond is a multi award-winning global recruitment firm with four global offices in Singapore, the UK and Europe. We specialise in placing senior level positions within Technology, Life Sciences, Energy, Engineering and Banking & Finance Industries.
As an international business, we have achieved incredible successes over the past 10 years. This includes being titled the ‘Best Medium Sized Recruitment Business in the Asia Pacific Region’ at the 2014 Global Recruiter Awards, the ‘Most Effective Pay and Benefits Strategy’, and ‘Most Effective Professional Development’ by the 2016 Recruiter Investing in Talent awards.
We are looking to hire Junior to Senior Recruitment Consultants who are looking for opportunities to progress, unlimited earning potential, fantastic training and development, management responsibilities and a great working environment.
As a Recruitment Consultant, your day-to-day duties would vary and include:
• Building your client base by identifying potential clients, cold-calling and converting leads.
• Candidate attraction, sourcing, screening and qualification.
• Develop and grow client and candidate relationships – both face to face and over the phone.
• Schedule interviews, take references, and handle offers.
• Work towards a clear set of KPIs.
So why chose Amoria Bond?
We pride ourselves on creating a culture that’s focused on being the very best! Here’s a list on why we could possibly be the best place for recruiters.
• The BEST commission scheme in the Recruitment industry (Uncapped commission from day one, no rollovers).
• Working with global brands as your clientele.
• Getting the best Training & Development Programmes (Award-Winning Training Programme)
• The Best office location! Raffles Place, Boat Quay, Clarke Quay, China Square all within the area.
• The Best team incentives with multiple ways to earn extra money on top of your monthly base, monthly Lunch Clubs, 1.30pm Friday Finish, etc.
• Annual international overseas trips (all-expenses paid) to places such as Ibiza, Madrid, Rome, Dubai, Amsterdam, and Vegas.
• The Best career progression; there is a clear career path for you to follow (from Rookie to Director) you can choose which path to take via man management or by billing & business development.
What does it take to be a Big Biller at Amoria Bond?
We are looking for candidates who are ideally degree educated, keen on learning, and one with a proven track record of business-to-business sales or recruitment prowess. Consultants at Amoria Bond work on senior level roles within our individual vertical markets, valuing our reputation and taking on a consultative approach with our clients, placing true value on our service.
We are currently growing our Technology and Life Sciences team so if you have interest or experience in those sectors, that’ll be great too.
So if you’d like to give yourself a chance to uncapped earning capacity and promising career prospects, send your CV over to us at Workforus@Amoriabond.com!
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and an employment business and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience and we confirm that we are happy to accept applicants from persons of any age or experience for this role. EA Reg. No. R1545307.