IT’S TIME TO START YOUR SUCCESSFUL CAREER AS TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (M/F/X) AT AMORIA BOND
We are Amoria Bond! – A Sunday Times Top 100 Recruitment consultancy with attractive international offices in Amsterdam, Manchester, Cologne and Singapore.
We are growing, and we are looking for a hungry and commercially minded sales talent to join our Office in Amsterdam. As Trainee Recruitment Consultant (m/f/x) you are instrumental in the success of Amoria Bond right from the start and are actively involved in shaping our growth in the Netherlands.
– You will be responsible for your market and business development with top clients right from the start. Meet with senior managers of international companies and continuously invest in your network and customer base. This role is not an account management job. You need to be proactive and not be afraid of being on the phone. Prospecting clients and building B2B relationships is an essential part of the role.
– You identify and qualify suitable candidates for your clients (e.g. using CV Databases, Job-boards Active Sourcing, Headhunting)
– You will independently supervise the entire recruitment process and conduct contract negotiations on the client and candidate side.
– Your personality is decisive: you are ambitious, determined, highly motivated and demonstrate the willingness to learn.
– You recently graduated from University (Bachelor and/or Master) – preferably in the fields of Business Administration, Communications and Psychology (or similar).
– You already have gathered work experience (also internships), ideally in sales or in recruitment.
– You are business fluent in Dutch and English. Additional German language skills are a plus!
– Sales is your passion. You know that recruitment is sales and not a typical 9-to-5 job – and you are ready to go this extra mile!
– You don’t have any sales or recruitment experience yet? Then convince us with other achievements and successes.
What you can expect from us
– Our award-winning training program trains you on the job to become a recruitment expert.
– A structured, transparent career plan from Trainee to director (“10-Steps-to-the-Top”) is waiting for you!
– Our offices have fast communication channels, flat hierarchies, feedback culture and a unique international spirit.
– You can expect a market-compliant starting salary with a transparent salary increase with every career level achieved.
– We offer attractive earning opportunities through one of the best commission models on the market and additional bonus payments.
– A modern and stunning office location at Keizersgracht and a fantastic company culture. Like-minded, friendly and supportive teammates. Check out our Instagram page to get a glimpse of your future colleagues!
Attractive incentives and team events are also waiting for you:
– Three Incentive journeys a year (e.g., Las Vegas, Dubai, Ibiza).
– Monthly “Lunch Clubs” in Amsterdam’s top restaurants.
– Regular team events and team nights (see Instagram).
– Annual participation in social projects through our charity organization, e.g. building houses in one of the Shanty Towns in Lima, Peru.
If, in addition to your motivation to work in sales, you have an ambitious personality with the necessary ambition and willingness to learn, then we would like to get to know you better.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.