IT’S TIME TO START YOUR SUCCESSFUL CAREER AS a RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT WITH AMORIA BOND
We are Amoria Bond, an award winning recruitment consultancy operating across the UK, DACH, North America & Canada, Australasia and China. Our Offices in Manchester, Amsterdam, Cologne and Singapore specialise in sourcing, executive search and headhunting commercial and technical experts within multiple sectors globally: mainly IT, SAP, Global Engineering (Automotive, Aerospace, Defence, Robotics), Power & Energy, Renewables, Rail & Infrastructure.
We are looking for a commercially minded (Trainee) Recruitment Consultant to join us in Cologne, Germany. You will be instrumental in the success of Amoria Bond right from the start and are actively involved in shaping our growth in Germany.
Our Cologne Office has been recently awarded ‘Most Sustained Growth’ Company at the prestigious 2019 German ASPCo Recruitment Awards, acknowledging the great benefits, training, career progression, and working environment that make Amoria Bond such a great place for recruiters to work
Your daily tasks
- You will be responsible for your own niche-market and business development with top clients right from the start. Meet with top managers of international companies and constantly invest in your own network, customer and client base across the DACH region.
- In the 360° role, you need to be proactive and not be afraid of being on the phone, attending face-to-face meetings with top tier clients or giving presentations. Prospecting clients and building B2B relationships is an essential part of the role.
- You identify, interview and screen all levels of candidates to determine their qualifications, experience and knowledge, while also considering their cultural fit for the working environment.
- You will independently supervise the entire recruitment process and conduct contract negotiations on the client and candidate side.
- You spot opportunities, you’re a quick thinker, you connect the dots and you manage your projects with an eye for detail.
- Your personality is decisive: you are ambitious, determined, highly motivated and demonstrate the willingness to learn.
- You recently graduated from University – ideally in the fields of Business Administration, Communications and Psychology (or similar).
- You already have gathered work experience (also internships), ideally in hands-on B2B sales, Customer Service or in HR/Recruiting.
- You are business fluent in German and English. Fluency in German is essential to be successful in the role. Additional language skills are always a plus!
- You are always up for a challenge and you don’t mind a KPI-driven environment.
- B2B Sales is your passion. You know that recruitment is not a typical 9-to-5 job – and you are ready to go this extra mile!
- You don’t have any sales or recruitment experience yet? Then convince us gladly with further achievements and successes.
What you can expect from us
- Our award-winning training program trains you on the job to become an recruitment expert.
- A structured, transparent career plan from Trainee to director (“10-Steps-to-the-Top”).
- Our offices have fast communication channels, flat hierarchies, feedback culture and a unique international spirit.
- You can expect a market-compliant starting salary with a transparent salary increase with every career level achieved.
- We offer attractive earning opportunities through one of the best commission models on the market and additional bonus payments.
- Like-minded, sociable and supportive teammates. A modern office in a central location directly on the Schildergasse in the heart of Cologne – with perfect connections to public transport.
Attractive incentives and team events are also waiting for you:
- Multiple Incentive journeys a year (e.g., Las Vegas, Dubai, Ibiza).
- Monthly “Lunch Clubs” in Cologne’s top restaurants.
- Regular team events and team nights.
- Annual participation in social projects through our own charity organization, e.g. building houses and a soup kitchen in one of the Shanty Towns in Lima, Peru.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.