We are Amoria Bond! – A Sunday Times Top 100 Recruitment consultancy with attractive international offices in Cologne, Amsterdam, Manchester and Singapore.
As we continue our ambitious expansion plans, we are now looking for a Training & Development Specialist / Sales Coach (m/f/x) who will be dedicated to the support and development of our Sales & Recruitment Consultants in Germany.
The role is a pivotal, motivational role within Amoria Bond. You will heavily support our sales management team by utilising our Award Winning Training Programme and you will directly affect the development of Recruitment Consultants through using effective training and coaching techniques from their first day in the job and ensure their progression further into Management & Leadership. You’ll report directly to the Managing Director.
Your main tasks
- Delivery of Induction Course and structured Onboarding to new employees covering all aspects of the Recruitment Life-Cycle
- Design and delivery of impact training sessions and workshops to consultants at all levels
- Conducting 1-2-1 coaching sessions with trainees and consultants to develop and improve sales and business development skills in specific areas
- Communicate feedback from training and coaching sessions to the Management Team and agreeing actions to ensure implementation of learning takes place
- Ensuring that Amoria Bond’s best practice is evident in all areas for all employees
- Upholding the company values: Positivity; Respect; Ownership; Fun; Excellence; Success
- Minimum 1+ year experience as 360° Recruitment Consultant and/or proven-track record of success in a Business Development Role within Contract, Permanent or Executive Search in high-end industry sectors and ideally supervisory/mentoring experience.
- Training or coaching experience is not necessarily required (although it would be an advantage) as full on-the-job training will be given. However, a desire to support and educate our new trainees in the fundamental basics of recruitment and sales is essential.
- A passion for continuous improvement & learning
- A desire to help others improve their sales skills and capabilities
- A passion for improving other people’s career prospects and earnings
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills in both German and English – Training & Coaching sessions to be conducted mainly in German; Communication with Senior Management requires business fluent English skills.
- High levels of patience and perseverance
What you can expect from us
- Amoria Bond has always invested heavily in the development of its staff, winning numerous industry awards along the way, including ‘Best In-House Training’ and ‘Most Sustained Growth Company’. Due to this fact, we have exceptional employee retention resulting in sustained organic headcount growth.
- We believe in providing incentives to motivate individuals to achieve their goals. We will invest time and energy in understanding your goals and a plan long term strategy to help you to achieve these ambitions.
- Fast communication channels, flat hierarchies, feedback culture and a unique international spirit.
- A modern office in a central location – directly on the Schildergasse in the heart of Cologne with perfect connections to public transport.
- Attractive incentives and team events are also waiting for you.
Are you a Recruitment Professional who instead of making the sales, wants to teach others the skills to be successful?
Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.